Suport si intrebari frecvente
Ce aplicatii web gratuite ofera Cloudy si cum le pot instala?
- Ultima actualizare: Vineri, 12 Decembrie 2014 08:31
- Accesări: 75113
Va punem la dispozitie direct din panoul de control un numar impresionant de aplicatii web printre care Joomla, Wordpress, Drupal, MediaWiki, phpBB, Zen Cart, phpMyAdmin, Horde, Bugzilla, OwnCloud si multe altele (categorisite: Blog, Calendar, eCommerce, Comunity, CMS, Database, Development, Email, Guestbook, Help Desk, Horde, Photos Project Management, Survey, Tracker, Wiki, Others) pe care le puteti instala usor prin intermediul unor scripturi speciale. In panoul de control (Virtualmin) faceti click pe "Install Scripts" si alegeti din oferta aplicatia web dorita. O selectati (eventual alegeti si versiunea din dropdown) si apoi continuati cu "Show Install Options" care face exact ce spune: va intreaba unde doriti sa instalati software-ul, cum se numeste baza de date, posibil sa ceara un utilizator etc. Dar setarile implicite sunt perfecte si puteti continua. Scriptul va da jos de pe web aplicatia, o va seta in consecinta, iar apoi te va informa printr-un scurt sumar de rezultat, in principiu care este link-ul, utilizatorul si parola. Si gata. Pentru dezinstalare click pe tab-ul "Installed Scripts", selectati aplicatia si continuati.
- b2evolution - A multilingual multiuser multi-blog engine.
- Ghost - Ghost is an open source publishing platform which is beautifully designed, easy to use, and free for everyone.
- Mephisto - Mephisto is a blog engine with some simple CMS-ish concepts (sections, pages) and a very flexible templating system.
- Movable Type - The Movable Type platform makes it easy for you to both author content and interact with your community of readers.
- Nucleus - Maintains multiple weblogs.
- Textpattern - A free, flexible, elegant, easy-to-use content management system for all kinds of websites, even weblogs.
- Typo - Typo is a lean engine that makes blogging easy.
- WordPress - A semantic personal publishing platform with a focus on aesthetics, web standards, and usability.
- eGroupWare - EGroupware is a enterprise ready groupware software for your network.
- PHP-Calendar - A web-based calendar and event scheduled written in PHP.
- phpScheduleIt - A web-based resource scheduling system that allows administered management of reservations on any number of resources, such as conference rooms.
- Plans - Plans lets you put calendars on the web.
- WebCalendar - A PHP application used to maintain a calendar for one or more persons and for a variety of purposes.
- Autoload - Autoload is osCommerce with everything you need added for running an online storefront.
- Dolibarr - Dolibarr ERP/CRM is a powerful Open Source software to manage a professional or foundation activity (small and medium enterprises, freelancers).
- Magento - Magento is a new professional open-source eCommerce solution offering unprecedented flexibility and control.
- OpenCart - A powerful open-source shopping cart system that is designed to be feature rich and user friendly.
- osCommerce - osCommerce is the leading Open Source online shop e-commerce solution.
- PHPCoin - The phpCOIN (Clients, Order, Invoices, and Notes) package was designed for small to medium sized webhosting resellers.
- Revive Adserver - Revive Adserver is an open-source ad server, with an integrated banner management interface and tracking system for gathering statistics.
- Simple Invoices - Simple Invoices is a simple, community developed, free/open source, web-based invoicing system.
- SugarCRM - A powerful open-source package for managing customer relationships.
- Vtiger CRM - A free, full-featured, 100% Open Source CRM software ideal for small and medium businesses
- WHMCS - WHMCS is an all-in-one client management, billing & support solution for online businesses.
- X2Engine - X2Engine is a fast and compact Marketing Automation, Sales Force and Customer Service application powered by an easy to use website-optimized visual workflow engine.
- ZenCart - Zen Cart is a free, user-friendly, open source shopping cart system.
- AROUNDMe - AROUNDMe is the perfect solution for community builders wishing to bring together multiple mutual interest groups within a shared knowledge network.
- bbPress - bbPress is forum software with a twist from the creators of WordPress.
- CivicSpace - CivicSpace is a free open-source software platform for grassroots organizing and civic activity.
- Drupal - A full-featured content management/discussion engine suitable to setup a news-driven community or portal site.
- IntegraMOD - IntegraMOD is a pre-modded version of phpBB with great modifications that are made compatible with each other.
- phpBB - A high powered, fully scalable, and highly customizable Open Source bulletin board package.
- Simple Machines Forum - Simple Machines Forum (SMF) is a free, professional grade software package that allows you to set up your own online community within minutes.
Content Management System
- CMS Made Simple - CMS Made Simple makes it easy to set up a site and then hand it over to non-techies to maintain.
- Joomla - Joomla is a powerful Open Source Content Management System.
- Moodle - Moodle is a course management system (CMS) to help educators create effective online learning communities.
- PHP-Nuke - A content management and portal solution featuring web-based administration, surveys, customizable blocks, modules and themes with multilanguage support.
- phpWebSite - phpWebSite provides a complete web site content management system.
- Radiant CMS - Radiant is a no-fluff, open source content management system designed for small teams.
- Typo3 CMS - TYPO3 is a free Open Source content management system for enterprise purposes on the web and in intranets.
- Xoops - XOOPS is an extensible, OO, easy to use dynamic web content management system written in PHP.
- Zikula - Zikula is software that creates an impressive, dynamic web site and provides you with a site you can administer with a minimal amount of HTML knowledge.
- DaDaBIK - DaDaBIK is a free PHP application that allows you to easily create a highly customizable front-end for a database in order to search, insert, update and delete records.
- phpMyAdmin - A browser-based MySQL database management interface.
- phpPgAdmin - A browser-based PostgreSQL database management interface.
- Django - Django is a high-level Python Web framework that encourages rapid development and clean, pragmatic design.
- Ruby on Rails - An open-source web framework that's optimized for programmer happiness and productivity.
- cgiemail - The purpose of cgiemail is to take the input of WWW forms and convert it to an e-mail format defined by the author of the WWW form.
- FormMail - FormMail is a generic HTML form to e-mail gateway that parses the results of any form and sends them to the specified users.
- NMS::FormMail - NMS::FormMail is a generic HTML form to e-mail gateway that parses the results of any form and sends them to the specified users. It is a drop-in replacement for the older FormMail program.
- phpLedMailer - phpLedMailer is a simple, cool, easy-to-use single-mailing-list application
- PHPList - PHPlist is a web application that implements a personalised mailing list manager or customer relationship management (CRM) system.
- poMMo - poMMo is versatile mass mailing software. It can be used to add a mailing list to your Web site or to organize stand alone mailings.
- RoundCube - RoundCube Webmail is a browser-based multilingual IMAP client with an application-like user interface.
- SquirrelMail - SquirrelMail is a standards-based webmail package written in PHP
- Z-push - An implementation of Microsoft's ActiveSync protocol which is used 'over-the-air' for multi platform active sync devices.
- Advanced Guestbook - Advanced Guestbook is a PHP-based guestbook script.
- i-dreams.net Guestbook - Firebook is a free guestbook software, which can be easily installed for your own homepage, and which will run stable, secure and efficiently.
- FAQMasterFlex - This is a database-driven application for creating and maintaining Frequently Asked Questions.
- Help Center Live - A problem reporting and help desk application.
- PHP Support Tickets - A feature-rich PHP helpdesk.
- phpMyFAQ - phpMyFAQ is an open source FAQ system using PHP.
- Chora - Chora is a Horde application for viewing code repositories that are managed using the CVS or Subversion source control systems.
- Forwards - Forwards is a Horde module for setting user e-mail forwards with support for several popular mailers.
- Gollem - Gollem is a web-based file manager, which is part of the Horde project.
- Horde - Horde is a framework for PHP applications. It is typically used in conjunction with other scripts such as IMP (for webmail) and Kronolith (for calendars).
- Horde Webmail - Horde Groupware Webmail Edition is a free, enterprise ready, browser based communication suite.
- IMP - IMP is a PHP-based webmail system, which is part of the Horde project.
- Ingo - Ingo is an email filter rules manager. It can generate Sieve and procmail scripts and upload them to the server.
- Kronolith - Kronolith is a PHP-based calendaring system, which is part of the Horde project.
- MIMP - MIMP is a webmail client for mobile devices, which is part of the Horde project.
- Mnemo - Mnemo is the Horde notes and memos application. It lets users keep free-text notes and other bits of information which doesn't fit as a contact, a todo item, an event, etc.
- Nag - Nag is the Horde task list application. It stores todo items, things due later this week, etc.
- Passwd - Passwd is the Horde password changing application.
- Turba - Turba is the Horde contact management application. It is a production level address book, and makes heavy use of the Horde framework to provide integration with IMP and other Horde applications.
- Vacation - Vacation is a Horde module for managing user e-mail vacation notices or auto-responders.
- Coppermine - Coppermine is a multi-purpose fully-featured and integrated web picture gallery script written in PHP.
- Gallery - Gallery is a web based software product that lets you manage your photos.
- Zenphoto - Zenphoto is a standalone CMS for multimedia focused websites.
- dotProject - An open source project management tool.
- PHProjekt - PHProjekt is a modular application for the coordination of group activities and to share informations and document via intranet and internet.
- Advanced Poll - Advanced Poll is a polling system with powerful administration tool.
- LimeSurvey - LimeSurvey is a set of PHP scripts that interact with MySQL to develop surveys, publish surveys and collect responses to surveys.
- Bugzilla - Bugzilla is server software designed to help you manage software development.
- Flyspray - Flyspray is an uncomplicated, web-based bug tracking system for assisting with software development.
- Mantis - Mantis is a free popular web-based bugtracking system.
- Trac - Enhanced wiki and issue tracking system for software development projects.
- DokuWiki - DokuWiki is a standards compliant, simple to use Wiki, mainly aimed at creating documentation of any kind.
- Foswiki - Foswiki is the free and open source enterprise collaboration platform, a fork of TWiki
- Instiki - Instiki is a wiki clone with strong focus on ease of installation and running.
- MediaWiki - MediaWiki is a free Wiki software package, used to run WikiPedia.
- MoinMoin - Advanced, easy to use and extensible WikiEngine with a large community of users.
- Php-Wiki - A Php-WikiWeb is a web site where anyone can edit the pages through an HTML form.
- TikiWiki - A full featured free software Wiki/CMS/Groupware written in PHP.
- TWiki - TWiki is a flexible, powerful, and easy to use enterprise collaboration platform.
- eTicket - eTicket is a widely-used open source support ticket system.
- eXtplorer - eXtplorer is a web-based File Manager.
- Feng Office - A full-featured content management/discussion engine suitable to setup a news-driven community or portal site.
- Filecharger - Filecharger is a self hosted, web-based file management solution for businesses, service providers, and individuals.
- osTicket - osTicket is a widely-used open source support ticket system.
- ownCloud - ownCloud gives you universal access to your files through a web interface or WebDAV
- Piwik - Piwik is an open source web analytics software. It gives interesting reports on your website visitors, your popular pages and more.
- Pydio - Pydio turns your web server into a powerful file management system